Cleaning the world! Taking stock, resource planning and implementation. Community participation: awareness and education
2023: the story that was...
What did we do this year:
* Cleaning around the Enfield Lock area. Thanks to J & R for an impromptu session.
* Looked at developing some old pub sites to form a "Zing Gardens" base for our operations. We can link these to our Health Pubs concept!
* Engaged with Ikea over its Tottenham site to give us a possible HQ
* Surveyed councils in and around "Hertfordshire" to take stock of how they are faring with street cleanliness
* Continued to engage with Enfield council. Our next step will be to look at how waste management features in current council budgets! How are councils getting on with money?
* Linked with community groups in Enfield to see how we can bring together residents and businesses into the big Zing plan
* Applied to TedX and undertook personal training for public speaking
* Set up councils to run Zing community by community, county by county
* Continue to survey councils and financial situations. What resources do we need to get our streets clean?
* Continue to source areas of possible support to move forward
* Run a group event to canvass ideas and support on how to get Zing in action on the ground.